Terima kasih!

Hit Counter

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

The Golden Rules


Assalamualaikum & Hai

I'm not sure what I'm going to share can be consider as golden rules of life or not, but I'm still going to write what been staying in my mind. 

  • I guess one of the golden rule in life is that to treat others, the way you want to be treated. Nobody want to be treated badly I guess? Thus, if you love someone dearly, show em. Show how important their existence. And when people hate you, show em the power of loves. Always, always, always be the one who give love before others. Be Kind!
  • Second, don't get influenced by the definition of happiness that created by others. Some people defined happiness as having millions of friends. Well, it's actually up to you. Whats the point having million of friends, but none of them know your favorite foods? Even you have 2 or 3 friends, as long as you think that they already enough, it's fine. Don't put measurement in the definition of happiness.
  • YOLO. Yes,You only live once in this dunya, thus, used this time wisely to worship Allah SWT. Always remind yourself that this dunya is only temporary. Spread love as much as you can! Do good! Everything counts. Do what you want to do, as long as it according to Sunnah & Al-Quran, I think there's nothing wrong with that. 
Well, I guess that all I can share right now. Until then.