Terima kasih!

Hit Counter

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

20

Assalamualaikum and Hi.

I'M ALREADY 20 !
First, thank you Allah and Alhamdulillah for another wonderful year & opportunity. To my parents and family who always be there to support me through my ups and downs, I couldn't thank you more. My friends who brought me some gifts, I'm so thankful for you guys. Birthday wishes from all people that I loved and cared so much really made my day. So here my birthday wish for dear self:


Dear Me, 
You know your limits. You know so well what you weakness. I'm hoping that you can fight all those fears that closing the opportunity for you to show people what you got. Know that you worth it. Be thankful for those people who already know you and still be there for you despite how annoying you are. Appreciate, love and hold them close to you heart. Last but not least, always try your hard to be a better Muslimah. Ignore what people said: take whats good and leave all the negative vibes, because at the end, the place you will be returning is to Allah, so be prepared.