Terima kasih!

Hit Counter

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Positive People

crd: thegoodquotes

Assalamualaikum and Hi.
So basically I'm going to share some tips on being a positive people. Its not that I'm saying that I'm a total positive person, but at least every day I'm struggling to be one. There's a lot of advantages that you can gain and get if you let yourself be a positive thinker. 
 
1) Stay away from people who keep on giving you a negative vibes.
2) In anything, you should think properly the effect of both sides- good and bad
3) Believe in yourself
4) You should know that every one have their own problems
5) Every time you wanted to give up, think of the people who keep on supporting you.
6) Don't care about what people think about you as long as you know what you doing is right
7) Believe that every thing happened for reason and Allah is the best planner after all.
8) Have faith that every thing will be fine.
9) World is just temporary 
 
 
The last tips, even you are not a positive person (like me) -- keep on saying and writing about positive thing so that eventually you will become one. Like I mention before , I still in my struggle to become one.
 
So, LETS BE POSITIVE !